FEBRUARY IS DENTAL HEALTH MONTH
This goofy craft is easy to make and fun to play with. It has a nice puppet quality. But the best part about this craft is that it will help your students learn about what’s inside a human mouth. You can even use the mouth to demonstrate proper brushing and flossing.
DENTAL HEALTH FACTS – FUN FACTS ABOUT TEETH
· Dentists want you to brush and floss your teeth twice a day.
· You should brush for 2 to 3 minutes each time you brush.
· Be sure to brush and floss around your gum line. One-third of the tooth is under your gums.
· Tooth enamel is the hardest substance on a human body.
· Drinking soda is bad for your teeth. It weakens the enamel. Always rinse your mouth with water after drinking soda.
· No two people have the same set of teeth. Your teeth are as unique as your fingerprints. Your tongue print is unique, too.
· Humans have 32 teeth. Dogs have 42. Cats have 30. Snails can have over 25,000.
· Humans have two sets of teeth in their lifetime. Elephants get six sets of molars.
· Giraffes only have bottom teeth.
HAPPY DENTAL HEALTH MONTH!